Saturday, November 1, 2008

4th and 5th Day of Thanksgiving!!!

Since I did not post yesterday, I will "double post" today. (That maybe happening the next few days since we are out of town at Grandaddy's!!!)

But yesterday, I was reminded how very thankful I am for "days off!" Not your usual Saturday and Sunday, but when RDC is off during the week. Kinda makes me feel like I am "off" too since I have some help during the day!! Even though his day off we were driving in the car, it was still nice to have him around an "extra" day!!

And today, I am thankful for getting to know new friends. At JAC and GMH's wedding back in August, we were able to meet some of their friends from Texas. We really enjoyed meeting them all, but one couple had a girl who is 5 and a boy who is 3 months older than JDC. So of course we had LOTS to talk about. They were sweet enough to come over to Aunt JAH's house and meet us for lunch. We had a great time just hanging out and getting to know each other better. This time they had their kids so MWC and JDC were able to make new friends too today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you all are having fun!
Love,
BeBe