Monday, November 17, 2008

17,18 and 19 Days of Thanksgiving...

I am very excited and proud and THANKFUL for the kids new bathroom. RDC and I planned to have it done the weekend MWC was in Texas with Grandaddy and my sisters...but --did you know it can take longer than a weekend to redo a room!?!?!?!? :) RDC and I quickly learned that!! But with the help of our great and PATIENT :) friend Sherry McAlilly of Interior Accents the kids have a great, fun new bathroom!!!! And out of the mouth of MWC, her new bathroom is "Fabulous!!!" After it was finished she was in our bathroom and touched our walls and said, "Mama, Mrs. Sherry needs to come and paint y'alls bathroom!" :) I love that girl!!!!! :)



Some before shots......

























And the finished room!!!!!























I am also thankful that MWC is feeling MUCH better---she was better by Saturday morning. It was literally a 24 hour bug. Since then she has not missed a beat!!!






And I am thankful that JDC has gone ahead and gotten the "bug" that MWC had. I know that sounds terrible that I am glad he has gotten it...and I wish he had not, but we have a lot going on the end of this week--like Grandaddy's coming and MWC's first school program and I would have hated for him to have been sick then. So I am glad if he was going to get it, that he go ahead -have it-and us be done with it!!!!!

3 comments:

K Storm said...

I like your bathroom...looks great!

TRP said...

Precious bathroom and so glad the viruses are over...they landed here too..thankfully, we are much better today!

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly agree with Miss Mc---this bathroom IS fabulous! What an awesome space for two happy, imaginative children! Good job again, folks!
Much love,
Aunt Barbara