Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 21....My Sunshine (as I call her)


I JUST ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS LITTLE GIRL!! I can't say enough about her!! I was telling someone the other day, that I did not think I wanted to have a girl --because so much drama and whiney-ness and emotions--I grew up with two sisters, remember!!! Anyway, as always God knew better than me and gave me this PRECIOUS little girl. And I would not trade having her for ANYTHING in the world!!! She makes me laugh on a daily basis. --and yes some days she can drive me crazy!!! :) But I love her and love the time we get to spend together. She amazes me with what she knows and how much she picks up on things. And I love to just be with her!!! So today--as everyday--I am glad that God gave her to us and chose RDC and I to raise this wonderful little girl!! I LOVE YOU, SUNSHINE and I look forward to seeing the wonderful plans that God has for you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree! Yes, thank you, God, for punkindoodle!
BeBe

Will and Carley said...

She is such a JOY!
love my little "Goosie".

Jeremy and Christy said...

Daughters are such a special blessing!! We love MWC too!

K Storm said...

She has always been so precious to us. I have to show you the picture SS drew of her soon.