Thursday, November 6, 2008

10th Day of Thanksgiving....

Well this day is going to be used to tell everyone how Thankful I am for AWC. AWC is the best thing EVER!! She is the best mother to our children and the best wife I could have ever ask for. She will sacrifice her own time to have a snuggle day, read a book, or just be silly with our kids. She will pack our clothes for a trip( I don't think I have packed since we have been married), manage our busy social calendar, and remind me of things in her sweet way when I ask the same question about 10 times. I could have not found anyone else better than her. God knew best when one of our friend said, "AWC, I have the perfect person for you." Well God had his hand on that point in time to start us down the path of this thing we share called life. She is my best friend in this crazy world. I don't think there is enough space on this blog for me to list the ways I am Thankful for her. This was just the tip of the iceberg.

I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL!!

RDC

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is special and she is blessed to have RDC as her friend and husband. You have a blessed family and you are a great Husband and Dad.

GDW

Anonymous said...

dang it d!! you made me cry!! love you both!! ejw

Anonymous said...

A M E N ! ! ! ! !

Granny and Pop

K Storm said...

awww...how sweet!

Will and Carley said...

So sweet and so true!
love you both!!

Anonymous said...

This message made me cry, too! Thank you so much for cherishing your beautiful wife and honoring her. In so doing, you honor Him who made you and this blessed life that you share in Him. I am so proud and so thankful for you folks!
Love and peace,
Aunt Barbara

TRP said...

How sweet! God is good!