Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 22-- My Little Man


I am SO THANKFUL for this Little Man that God gave to us!!! As you can see--his smile is contagious!! I love when he gets to "belly laughing"--especially at his big sister. I love it because he does love to snuggle.--Even when you are just standing their holding him and he lays that little head on your chest. There is nothing better!!! :) He loves to be with people--getting quite upset when everyone leaves the room!!! :) He is an awesome addition to our family!! I love you, JDC and I am looking forward to your Daddy and I raising you and helping you become a strong Godly man!!

4 comments:

Dara said...

How sweet! He is getting SO BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a million dollar smile!
Strike up another giant "thumbs up" for the Cox family!
Much love,
Aunt Barbara

Will and Carley said...

Such a sweet smile!
He is starting to look like his Daddy =)

K Storm said...

That grin melts my heart!