Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 16--a little behind.....

I am so very grateful today for our kids doctor. (and to Aunt JAH for suggesting we use him!! :) ) He is WONDERFUL!!! He never makes you feel like you are "crazy for calling" or that you call too much. He loves our kids and takes great care of them. I had to take MWC in because she was complaining of a sore throat, her tummy hurt and she was not eating much. So better safe than sorry and it being Friday, I called. He took lots of time to check her over and he will just sit and see how things are going. But my favorite today was, JDC was with me and even though it was not his "visit" -he took him from me and talked to him and just "loved" on him!!!! I mean- that just meant SOOOOO much to me as a mama. That he would take that time for the sibling of a sick child. Love him!!!!

**by the way..no strep just a yucky virus. Please pray that it goes away quickly!! It is draining her!!!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

who is your doctor? just curious. i love mine too and i am so thankful for him!

K Storm said...

That is so important - to have a trusting relationship with your pediatrician.

Will and Carley said...

I am so glad that my little "goosie" is feeling better! And I must say, Dr.D is too sweet!