Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 20----This wonderful man God gave me!!!


I have started this post MANY times in my head...but it has never sounded right. And to be honest, I am not sure I can put into words how thankful I am for this man!!!! He is just.....awesome!!! I am so lucky that God brought him into my life. And I firmly believe it was ALL God!!! From me being on the playground early, to my friend saying to Amanda for her to set us up with some of Kevin's guard friends, to her having "the perfect person for me", to RDC being late for our first date :), to him waiting 3 days to call!! God knew MUCH better than I did!! And because of RDC being a Godly man and holding his position as "head of our household" very seriously -God has been the center of our marriage. He takes care of me--most of the time spoiling me :)--is the BEST daddy to our little girl and I can't wait for us to raise JDC into another Godly man just like his daddy. I get teary eyed just thinking how lucky I am to have this WONDERFUL man in my life!!! So today--as everyday---I am SOOO thankful for my husband. I love you, Hansome and I am looking forward to MANY more Thanksgivings with you and our children!!!
**I hope this gave you a little taste of how thankful I am and how VERY much I love my husband!!!

5 comments:

Will and Carley said...

Awwwww, sister, you are going to make me cry. I am SO very thankful for your AWESOME hubby! God is so good!!!
oh, P.S. thank you, God for men that spoil their wives and soon to be wives, its great!

Anonymous said...

I do agree with you - God did really good when he gave you David.
BeBe

Dara said...

I think I'm going to throw up! :) I love the bathroom!

Anonymous said...

It's such a blessing for the rest of us to witness the love you each receive and cherish. Too often we take such gifts for granted...it's nice to see that you don't forget to have thankful hearts.
God Bless.
Love and peace,
Aunt Barbara

K Storm said...

You know what is so great?? He tries to honor God in every aspect of your lives. That is what makes a great husband and sets him apart from the rest. God really is the best matchmaker, isn't He?