Thursday, May 15, 2008

A new verse....

The other day, JDC was a little fussy. While he was in the swing, I heard MWC playing and singing:

Old McDonald had a farm
E I E I O
and on that farm he had a BROTHER
E I E I O
with a WAA here and a WAA there
here a WAA there a WAA everywhere a WAA WAA
Old McDonald had a farm
E I E I O!!
I had to giggle at her new little song. I have to admit--it is quite creative!!!
I think the "helping" phase might be coming to an end!! :) She will tell me, (without stopping what she is doing) "I think he needs his passy!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have a song writer in the family? How creative and smart. Once again, SHE IS A GREAT BIG SISTER.

GDW

Deanna said...

The honeymoon is over!

K Storm said...

It's good that she is able to express her feelings...she may get more expressive!!