Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Anyone for a movie???

The other day RDC caught MWC bringing all her "friends" into the kitchen along with her chairs. After watching her for a few minutes--this is what he saw---
She and her friends had gone to the movies to watch "Horton Hears a Who". *In our dishwasher. :) And if you look closely, she and Elmo are discussing the film!!!!
We love to watch her play because she is really using her imagination a lot!! And we love to listen to her talk to her babies. **Sometimes though it can be eye opening when she is playing "mama" to her babies. Several times, I hear something and think, "do I really say that?!?!?!?" She is keeping us HONEST!!!!

4 comments:

K Storm said...

I love that the dishwasher is the movie screen!! That is too funny!

Will and Carley said...

Genius. The child is a genius.
And she is super cute. You and D make great babies.

Deanna said...

When mine were tiny I used to wish I had a tape recorder, then I realized they WERE a tape recorder. You are right... it is scary how much they parrot us!

Anonymous said...

What can I say??? She is something else!

GDW