Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Have you ever been THIS tired?!?!?!

Sunday I went to wake MWC up from her nap so she would go to bed at a decent time--apparently I should have let her sleep. I picked her up and brought her to the den and put her in the recliner so I could finish mopping the floor. I came back out of the kitchen a few minutes later because I did not hear her and this is what I found!! Asleep sitting STRAIGHT up!! :) --and she gets this from her daddy and grandfathers!! They can all fall asleep sitting straight up--pretty much anywhere!!!










5 comments:

Deanna said...

It is exhausting being a big sister!

K Storm said...

I've seen some new sleep-deprived parents this tired...but it must be carrying over to the sister!

Will and Carley said...

it takes alot of energy to be that cute...

Anonymous said...

A girl has to get her beauty sleep anyway she can.

Granny

Anonymous said...

GDW was wondering if she was snoring like a chain saw? This picture brings back memories. She is so energetic and goes all the time it is good to see that she has quality down time. She is a cutie as Kay-Kay says she requires alot energy to be that cute.

GDW