Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In an attempt to get a family photo....

We are learning it is a little difficult to get a good family picture when you add one more to the mix!!--And he is not even aware of what is going on yet.--Imagine when we try to get him to smile too!! But we tried on Mother's Day to get some family shots. (I think Pop said he got some good ones with his camera.) But on ours we had 4 tries and there was not one with the 3 of us all looking at the camera at the same time. However, this one was my favorite--at least we all have a genuine grin on our faces!!!!
Mother's day was good. We were able to have lunch with my mom, grandmother, and RDC's mom. Thanks Pop and Granny for hosting!!! I was spoiled rotten by my sweet hubby and both of my babies!! *Even though one of them let it slip that I was getting a necklace. :)--and it had black in it, because according to MWC, "ladies like black." That was the reason she gave her daddy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunday was a wonderful day. All of us Mom's thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to RDC and Pop for spoiling all of us so sweetly.

Granny

Anonymous said...

MWC does know her fashion. JDC looks very content in the photo. Sounds like a great Mother's Day.

GDW

Deanna said...

This mom loves black especially when it comes in the form of a dark room where I can get some sleep or any item of clothing that makes me look slimmer!! Ha! Your girl knows her fashion!