Monday, March 2, 2009

WHERE HAVE WE BEEN?!?!?! :)

WE HAVE BEEN BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!  Luckily a good bit of last week we were able to be outside and play when the weather was warmer!! We were able to play on the swingset and go bike riding and riding in the wagon.  Both MWC and JDC LOVE being outside!! And I enjoyed it too--especially after being inside for so long!! :)












We were also able to go to the beach last weekend with BeBe!! It was a quick but VERY fun trip!! I will post more about it with pictures as soon as I download them off the camera.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not believe how big your little man has gotten! He looks so big and all that hair!

The warm weather is coming back this week so hang on!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, does this bring back fabulous memories! I'm so glad that you all are able to enjoy being outside together....it's really THE BEST!!!!
Much love,
Aunt Barbara (p.s. those kids are getting bigger and more precious every time I see them!)