Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our sweet JDC--what a year this has been!! I can't believe this year has come and gone.  It seems like yesterday we were telling MWC she was going to be a big sister and she named you "Baby Elmo" and that is what you were called until we found out you were our son.  We have loved you from the day we knew  you were going to enter our family.  Your daddy and I love you more than we could ever express.  We pray daily that you will become the Godly man that He has planned for you to be.  (You have a GREAT example in your Daddy--so  you will have a good teacher!! :0) ) I can't wait to watch you grow and continue to learn so many new things!!! I love you bunches, My little Man!!





6 comments:

K Storm said...

Fun to look back at him just a year ago!

Anonymous said...

"Little Man" you are the best. This year has gone by so fast. Great Slide Show.

GDW

Abby Hutto said...

Happy birthday, little cousin! It will be fun to get the kids together to play sometime!

Anonymous said...

So, so sweet!
Love you all,
BeBe

Stephanie said...

I enjoyed the slide show and song. The time just goes by too fast! He looks like he really enjoyed that cake!

Unknown said...

I teared up watching the slide show. Time flys. Only reminds me of how fast the days are going..