Saturday, March 21, 2009

A few firsts....

A few weeks ago we took JDC for his first haircut.  Just like MWC, we did not make it to 1 year before he needed a little trim.  He did GREAT!! We were only able to get a few pictures because every time he heard the camera, he would turn his head to see what the  noise was!! --Nosy little thing!! :)  











Such a BIG boy!!!! :)


RDC and I were able to take MWC to her first baseball game the other night. She LOVED it!!! She actually sat and watched most of the game. At one point, she asked me what had just happened and I told her, "I told her I did not know, I was not watching." (I was doing my usual "people watching :).) She s
aid, "Mama, you need to watch the game."  :)  But she actually picked up on what was going on--but she did put her "spin" on the teams. Her team was #4--"because she is 4".  Daddy's team was 35--because he is 35." :) She did much better than I thought she would.  RDC and I are definitely going to be taking her back!!!! Thanks--EJW for the suggestion and going with us!!!!  







One weekend ago we could not resist taking the kids to the zoo.  The weather was perfect and a great way to start Spring.  We also enjoyed a fun ride on the train. Here are some pics of our trip.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you update, you UPDATE! All are so very precious - I really need a print of MWC laying her head on her dad's!
Love you, BeBe

Anonymous said...

What a really great entry! I was so excited to find this. Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful times and adventures with the rest of us!
I love you!
Aunt Barbara

K Storm said...

He looked like such a big boy with his haircut! Such a cutie pie!

We want to take SS to a baseball game too. Since he'll be playing Tball I think he would like it.

The zoo looked like fun.