Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Updates with pics coming soon, but first a story!!!

I promise to get on the ball soon, because I have LOTS to share----Thanksgiving, trip to Texas, riding the Polar Express and MWC's first dental appointment!!!! But first a story----

On the way to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays we always say a prayer--and one of the things we ALWAYS pray for is that "God will put angel wings over MWC at school and that she will not get any 'bo-bos'"--as well as the rest of the family. Well yesterday, our plans were for JDC and I to do the Walmarting while she was at school--and to buy her a "Lunchable" to take to lunch munch on Thursdays. This girl LOVES her a lunchable just as much as she loves lunch munch!! Anyway, she is praying and this is what I hear, "And dear God, please help JDC not get any bo-bos as he goes to Walmart to get my Lunchable!!" I just wanted to crack up!! I thought that was the cutest thing!!! I just love to hear her prayers!!! (Sometimes you are not sure what is going to come out!!!!) So when I called RDC to tell him, I said, "Please call me in a little while and REMIND me to not forget that lunchable!!!" *It was not on the list since she reminded me that morning that she wanted one. And yes don't worry--she does have her lunchable for lunch munch tomorrow!!!! How could I forget something soooo important to her that she mentions it in her prayers---right along with her brother not getting any 'bo-bos'!!!!!

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful teacher you are, AWC. Miss Mac's prayers on the way to school are especially heart touching. I am so thankful for the examples you and Dad provide your precious children.
Thank you again for sharing your blessed journey with me.
Love and peace,
Aunt Barbara

Dara said...

How sweet! You have a mighty precious little girl!