Friday, December 26, 2008

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE GIRL!!!



**Be sure you pause the player at the bottom to hear the song during the slide show and scroll over the pictures because some have captions!!!


There are so many things I would want to share about our sweet little girl.--Just going through the pictures alone took me over an hour!!!!  There are so many things we could tell you about how special she is to RDC and I--but if you know us--you know we just ADORE this little girl.  She makes us laugh at the things she does and says and makes us SO proud in so many ways--especially how good she is with her baby brother.  I tear up just thinking about it all!! God really blessed us on December 26, 2004.  It is one of my most favorite days!!! I loved everything about that day--from being surprised she was a girl--to looking over at her cleaning her up and noticing she had my nose!! I still remember it like it was just yesterday!! And to this day she continues to surprise me!! I love her smile, her sweet spirit, how she is so smart and loves to learn, and the unprovoked, "I love you, Mama!" (lately I have noticed it when she is doing something she is not supposed to!!) But regardless, it is one of the BEST things to hear!! So HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  We love you, MWC and are so proud of the little girl you are growing up to be!!!!  


6 comments:

K Storm said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Sweet Little Girl!! One of SS's "girls", as he calls them.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I cried while looking at the pictures. They were wonderful. She has grown into a precious little girl. We had a wonderful time at her 4th birthday today.

Granny

Anonymous said...

What a glorious slide show! It has been an amazing four years and being able to quickly review so many highlights was wonderful. Thank you, AWC, for doing such a splendid job, and Happy, Happy Birthday to a fabulous little four year old girl!
Love,
Aunt Barbara

Jeremy and Christy said...

Such a sweet little family and a wonderful Christmas gift! She is a treasured friend to Miss Rileigh! Happy birthday, MWC!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, this is my third attempt to write on the blog. From the tears of happiness and warmth in my heart from such a sweet blessing from God. Pee Wee you are such a joy and delight. You are such a great little girl and GDW loves you so much. I am excited about the Godly woman you will grow up to be. I love You!!!

GDW

GDW

Will and Carley said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Goosie!!!
Will and KayKay love you so much!!!!