Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The looks we now get....

In the last few weeks, we have been giving JDC some table food.--Yes, we are more laid back with our 2nd child!! Anyway, a few minutes ago, MWC was eating a "goodie" that I had made. She was eating in front of him and when I walked in --this is what I saw:




"Can I get some of that?!?!?!" :)


As soon as I took that picture, this occurred:


"Fine then, I will just pull your hair!!!"

Her hair has just been tooooo tempting for him lately too!!!!!!! Sweet sibling interaction!!!

LOVE THOSE TWO!!!!**And no--he did not get any of that particular goodie!!! But trust me--he does have his fair share!!!! :)

6 comments:

K Storm said...

Oh the fun is just beginning...

Michelle McArdle said...

Don't you just love it?! It's night and day between boys and girls (at least at the McArdle house!)
By the way, your Christmas card was too cute. You have some BEAUTIFUL babies.
Merry Christmas!

Will and Carley said...

Bless his little heart.
Let him have some Big Sister =)

Jeremy and Christy said...

And so it begins!! Rileigh has had her hair pulled many a time by her sweet little sister!

Anonymous said...

I am like JDC, what was the "goodie" and was it worth the hair pull? They are growing up too fast for GDW.

TRP said...

Those 2 could NOT look more alike...Amazing! KS is right...the fun is just beginning....Merry Christmas to all of you guys!