Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A few firsts....

Last week, after RDC got home from work, we were able to take the kids to the park--being JDC's first time to be able to get on the swings. He LOVED it!!! He laughed and laughed!!! And luckily, MWC enjoyed pushing him some!! (I know that won't last, but last week she enjoyed it!!) I can see us spending lots of time there letting him swing!!!

















As you can see, MWC is a proud new owner of a bicycle with training wheels!! She is sooo excited and doing great for just getting it!! Last week when we were riding, her little knees were about to hit the handle bars on her tricycle. So RDC and I decided it was time to upgrade!! She loves it!!! When it was time for us to go riding, I told her she needed to go and put her helmet on. She replied (in true Kaykay fashion), "I can't. It doesn't match." (her bike is Dora and her helmet is Disney princesses!!) I told her, "I am so sorry. You must wear your helmet--maybe Santa Clause will bring you a Dora helmet." She told me she will ask him "sweetly." :) So for now, she is mismatched, but does LOVE riding her new bike!! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both growing up too fast.

GDW

K Storm said...

Wow...so many changes and so fast!!

Will and Carley said...

look at those babies!
so sweet =)

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that Santa corrects the "no match" situation! How funny! Both children ARE growing up so very fast! I am so thankful that we can all share the journey!
Much love to you all,
Aunt Barbara

K Storm said...

oh, yeah...you are tagged.