Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2nd Day of Thanksgiving...

This morning I set JDC down on the floor to play with a toy. When I returned a minute or so later this is what I found......

MWC was holding his hand and his foot! (By the time I got the picture she had let go of his hand!) Not sure if she was "showing" him how to play with the toy, or scooting him out of the way! But I would like to think she is showing!!! Lately, they have been "playing" together--mostly her showing him what to do with whatever toy is in front of him. But they still do love each other--he is constantly looking for her and she is always trying to make him laugh!!! That makes her day!!! So today I am thankful that my children enjoy "playing" together and love and adore each other dearly!!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is too sweet!
Love you,
BeBe

Will and Carley said...

such a sweet little spirit she has, and her little phone call MADE my day!

Anonymous said...

I am melting all over my computer!
Loving moms and their babies....doesn't get any more wonderful than this!
Aunt Barbara