Tuesday, October 28, 2008

30 Days of Thanksgiving....Day 1

So Kathy has set a challenge she had read about--for 30 days prior to Thanksgiving post each day something you are thankful for. Sounded like a GREAT idea and something I wanted to attempt. I am not sure if time (or children) will allow me to post each day...but I am going to give it my best shot. Like Kathy said, the things maybe small or big. But it is important to be thankful to the One who has given me all of these things!!!

So -I have to admit I was not feeling very thankful this morning. Just a lot going on--with lots of things on my "to-do" list!! I thought,"Great! I am not even going to make it the first day!!" But RDC knew of my frustration and was doing all he could to make it better.

However, by lunch things had turned around...not what was going on...just my attitude. When RDC came home for lunch, I told him, "you must have been praying hard this morning!!!" He just smiled!!!!

So today I am thankful for good attitudes!!! And that God can change attitudes--even if the circumstances have not changed!!!

2 comments:

K Storm said...

Very true...something to consider.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for having a VERY wise daughter of whom I am VERY proud!
Love you,
Mama