Monday, July 28, 2008

WHY?????

I knew at some point kids go through the "why?" phase....however, I thought it was closer to early 3's.---Soooooo I was thinking that is one phase we just skipped right over!!! WRONG!!!! MWC is in that phase right now and has hit it BIG!!!!! If have answered "why" once,,,,,,I have answered it 2o times over the last few days!!!!--This is how one conversation went last Thursday......

MWC: Where is Daddy?

Me: At work?

MWC: WHY?????

Me: Because it is Thursday.

MWC: WHY is it Thursday?????

And so on from there!!!! At least it is a phase and will be over soon and we can move onto something else!! :)

But I am sure y'all have been wondering WHERE we have been lately!! :) We have been super busy with lots of things to blog about----family visits, 4 month checkups, baby dedication, and a new blog for you to check out--and I am sure there are others and will remember once I upload some pictures. But for tonight I am going to bed and will be getting back into a routine tomorrow!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: