Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our newest family member....

**well officially on May 2, 2009!!!
On Monday night WLG proposed to our KayKay!! We are all quite excited--well excited is an understatement--although I can't believe my baby sister is getting married and is going to be a wife!!! She will be a great one though!! He is really great for KayKay and they are both very happy and so very cute when they are together!!! (He was going to propose to her AFTER they went to dinner, but could not stand it and popped the question as soon as he walked in the door!!! :) So please put them in your prayers as they begin planning their wedding, but most importantly--their life together.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As MWC and I say, "We have the BEST Family EVER!" And it just keeps getting better and better!
BeBe

Leslie and Mark said...

Hey! It's Leslie Hosford (Childress)...I've been a lurker for a while and I work with Aunt KayKay's fiance. He's a great guy! How have you been doing? It's been a long time since I've seen you! Your kids are ADORABLE!!

K Storm said...

We are excited for them.

Anonymous said...

could you have at least waited until i got back! i am DYING to see the ring!!! love ejw

Will and Carley said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Can yo tell I am a liitle excited to marry such a sweet and wonderful man?!! Thank you GOD for such a wonderful family!

Leslie and Mark said...

I would love to be added to your friends list! I'd like to also add you to our list if that's okay.