Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, RDC!!!!



On July 15th, 2000 I became the luckiest woman in the world!! I married the man of my dreams, my soul mate, and most importantly--the man God had planned for me to spend the rest of my life with. It was one of the best days of my life. And it just gets better and better. I have been told several times that I am spoiled by RDC and people are right. He spoils me, supports me, takes care of me and our children, works hard so I can be home with our children and most importantly loves me unconditionally especially when I am unlovable!!! There is absolutely no one I would rather raise our family with and share everything that goes with it. Happy Anniversary, Hansome!! The past 8 years have been wonderful and I can't wait for the next 80!!! :) I LOVE YOU, RDC!!!!

5 comments:

K Storm said...

Happy Anniversary, y'all!!

K Storm said...

I hope your date was great!

I left something for you on my blog today...you know, in your spare time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

GDW

Will and Carley said...

love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely PERFECT match! You two are the greatest!
Love you,
BeBe