Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We wanna know what you think?!?!?!

Ok--someone at church got me thinking. She told me Baby Elmo was a boy and she has NEVER been wrong when guessing. I told her "thanks, I love ya, but I am not going out and buying anything blue just on her hunch!!" :) Then someone else walked up and she asked them and they said girl. So RDC and I wanna know what the consensus is!!! Again if one wins out, I am not going out and buying a wardrobe just yet!! Just some "stats" for those of you who go off of those things:
  • RDC says it looks like I am carrying this one lower than MWC.
  • The heart rate at our sonogram was 140. (However, MWC's was 150 so I personally don't go on that!!)
  • This pregnancy has been a little different in the fact that I was sicker in the first 12 weeks.
  • Several people who see me on a regular basis have been saying boy.

If you want to know any other things I have not listed just email me and ask. You can vote on the poll to the side and if you want, leave a comment and tell us why you voted the way you did!!!---or just telling us what you voted for (just for the record!! :)) Or just feel free to leave a comment telling us your opinion.

Only 63 days left to go and then we will ALL know what our sweet second blessing is!!!

7 comments:

Will and Carley said...

it is soooo a precious leeeetle baby boy...

K Storm said...

Some of the differences could just be because your body is more relaxed, but I say a boy just because I want you to experience a boy.

Anonymous said...

GDW thinks it is a boy!!! A little girl would be nice also. Maybe it is time for a boy with all these girls in the family.

Dara said...

It's a BOY!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that you should ask your DOCTOR if you want to know! Otherwise, just WAIT FOR THE SURPRISE! Be careful that you don't start hoping for one sex or the other cause you just don't know!

IT'S REALLY SOON NOW THAT BABY ELMO MAKES THE GRAND DEBUT---VERY EXCITING!

Love to all FOUR of you!
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

I think Baby Elmo is going to be a boy. Just my guess...nothing scientific or anything just a hunch.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann and David -
I think that ya'll are going to have another girl. David will get to pay for two weddings, and I am still out for only two rehersal dinners. Take care,
SAM