Thursday, January 10, 2008

76 days can seem so long....

..but so short too!!! I can't believe we have 11 weeks until our next child arrives. At times, I feel like it will NEVER get here and then I think by Easter we could be parents to 2 children. Everything is still going well. I still feel good-though sometimes a little tired if we have a busy day. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, but went to the doctor yesterday and it seems that changing my diet has controlled my blood sugar so no need for insulin. So from here on out, I just need to watch my diet. Not that big of a deal, but it is way more fun to eat "fun" stuff especially while pregnant, but that time will come again!! :) The baby is very active and moves a lot!!! We have tried to get MWC to feel it, but she doesn't sit still long enough with her hand on my belly to do so. She will now talk to "baby Elmo" and tell him/her good night and "I love you!!" We love to hear her say that unprovoked. The computer room is slowly but surely turning into a nursery. But when it has been a computer room for almost 10 years since RDC moved in here, it has been quite a task!! So we are getting there. Thank you again for all your prayers and support as we get ready!!!



This was taken a couple of weeks ago when I was 27 weeks pregnant.

2 comments:

K Storm said...

It is hard to believe that you are so close now!! Can't wait to meet Baby Elmo!!

Anonymous said...

It will be here before we know it. Baby Elmo is going to be a wonderful addition to a wonderful and unique family.

GDW