Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCESS!!!

..... 3 years ago Christmas night....


Yes--while most everyone else was sleeping after a long day of celebrating, we were at the hospital waiting for our first precious child to be born.

Then at 6:50 a.m. December 26th God blessed us with our precious baby girl!!!







Proud Daddy!!!!

















And here she is today---a big 3 year old!!!


There are so many things I could say about our "baby"--this post would be way TOO long. But I am sure that speak for RDC and myself when I say we love being the parents to this little girl. She makes us laugh (sometimes cry out of frustration--can I say potty training time!?!?!? :), makes us so very proud, and makes us smile each and everyday. We love to hear her laugh, love when she snuggles and love to hear her ask her daddy, "you not go talk to people-you stay home with me today?" I can't believe it has already been 3 years-I am afraid to see how fast the next years will go. But I know we will cherish and enjoy every minute of her. We love you, MWC and can't wait to see what this year brings!!!!!!

6 comments:

Will and Carley said...

As I recall that first picture of you and D was "Post epidural", so fun the night she was born! I wish we could do it all over again! We love you Miss Priss! Love y'all so much!

Anonymous said...

She is such a little girl!!!! Growing up tooooooooo fast!!! She is going to be a great big sister.

GDW

K Storm said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

I nearly panicked when I saw this picture--feared that your new little one had made an early entrance! Thank you for the quick relief when I read the narrative! It's amazing to realize all that Miss Mc has done and all her wonderful growth in only three years...years that seem like a lifetime in some ways, don't they mom and dad? Happy Birthday to Miss Three Year Old...and to her loving parents....GOOD JOB!
Lots of love,
Aunt Barbara

The Family Bond said...

sorry we are little late, but Happy Birthday.

TRP said...

Happy Birthday MC.....SJP sends her love and all the jumping she can handle.....gotta love those 3 year olds, they make life interesting...