Monday, December 17, 2007

Trees and Tradition


Last weekend we were able to go pick out our tree and decorate it. I love this time because like most people, the ornaments on our tree mean something or have been given to us by friends and family. MWC loved hanging ornaments and of course there is a "corner" where most of them ended up. And several of the same colored balls ending up right next to each other. :) But we enjoyed slowing down for a bit and spending that time together.







MWC and I were also able to attend a church Christmas program that my family has gone to for YEARS!!! EJW, CVW and I all took our turns in performing in this program when we were growing up and attended the church. So it was special to take MWC and watch it with EJW, Bebe, and my grandmother.



3 comments:

Will and Carley said...

I never thought I would say this but..."I MISS CAROLS!!" It really made me kinda sad that I didn't get to go and see it this year =(
But Miss Priss looks sooo cute in her Christmas dress!

Anonymous said...

we missed you too kaykay!! but don't you worry....there will be MANY of them to come!! ejw

Anonymous said...

It was a good day and I do love y'all's tree! KayKay, you were missed, but we will make up for it!
Love you.
BeBe