Friday, July 27, 2007

Not supposed to happen...

...until at least she was a pre-teen!!! Most of the time now she calls us "mom" or "dad". We are no longer Mama or Mommy or Daddy. And to make it even shorter, she will say "Thanks, Mom!" I mean she is only 2 1/2!!!!! Not 12 1/2!!! And of course she thinks it is funny!! One of us will "how about you call us Mommy/Daddy?" And she will grin and say, "mom/dad." Luckily it is not all the time and hopefully this is just a phase. She is growing up too fast anyway, much less to jump to a "pre-teen" state!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait for more little "surprises".

Granny

Anonymous said...

Some how I can see a little bit of Annie-Pannie in those comments! She is growing up too fast!

GDW

Will and Carley said...

You do know the other night she called me "Carley" and not "KayKay"...my heart broke =(

Anonymous said...

You WYNN girls are just TOO MUCH!

Aunt Barbara

K Storm said...

If you figure out a way to slow down the "growing up" please let me know!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know that Olivia is not the only one who thinks she is bigger than she really is! I hope you are all good. We need to catch up soon!
Michelle McArdle