Sunday, July 15, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, RDC!!!


Happy 7th Anniversary, RDC!!! I am so very thankful everyday that it was in God's plan for us to spend our life together. You are a wonderful listener, supporter, father, and caring man who shows me each and everyday how much you love me. I feel like the luckiest women in the world to be able to call you my husband and I am proud to say that I am your wife. I could go on and on about the reasons I love you or how blessed I am that you are in my life. Happy Anniversary, Hansome!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU!

YOU DO THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE PROUD!

I hope that your day is absolutely filled with wonderfulness!

Much love from Barbara

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that Miss Mc looks like her caricature in the "too big too fast" heading....heels and pink outfit and all! Too cute!

Love,
Barbara

Will and Carley said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my FAVORITE people!! I love you so very much!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you two!! you give us all a great example to live by. ejw

RDC said...

Now you see why I married this girl!!! She is the best this to me an MWC. We are the Luckiest family in the WORLD!!!!

Luvya BEAUTIFULL!!!!
RDC

Anonymous said...

Seems like yesterday when the two of you said "I DO"...... I am so proud of the way that you have grown as a family. Love you guys....