Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Do you need a personal shopper??


MWC is such a little shopper!! She has always loved to play with shopping carts. Before she had one and we would go play at someone elses house who did, that is ALL she wanted to play with. We got her one for Christmas and she still loves to play with it!! Her new thing now is to go where we keep some of her food and juice and put them in her buggy!!! (Also notice she is wearing my shoes. ) A couple of times, I have gone to get her fruit or juice and the cabinet is empty, so I have to go "shopping" in her cart!! :) The other day her sweet Daddy showed her how she can "check out" at home. They went over to her art table and put the groceries on the table and I hear "Beep." And then he put them in a Wal-Mart bag. It was priceless!!! I did not get any pictures of that because I started videoing. Now even if RDC is not here and she is going shopping she will go to the art table and I hear her saying, "beep." It is so much fun to watch her~~and wonder what is going on in that little mind. Most of the time now....she tells us what she is thinking. But I have to admit, we love every minute of hearing what she has to say. Even though sometimes she has a lot to say!! :)

Inspecting her item!!








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that has to be the cutest thing i have ever seen her do!! i cannot wait to go shopping with her!! see you in 3 days!! love you-ejw

The Family Bond said...

If she will pay for my purchases, I'll use her as my persoanl shopper!!! Looks like she's got "yummy" taste.

Will and Carley said...

Oh my goodness!!! Could she be any more PRECIOUS?!! I think not.

K Storm said...

I like the shoes...I know she sees you go to the grocery store in your heels all the time!

Anonymous said...

If I had a cute little shopper to go with I would have a better time in the grocery.
Great pictures......xxooxx mgallagher

Anonymous said...

I love it when DAD can get in on the "game"! It's wonderful to have fathers who can enjoy encouraging their child's imagination and creativity. Actually, EVERYONE seems to revel in enjoying EVERYTHING that Miss Mc does! That's just how it SHOULD BE!!!

KEEP IT UP, FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

with lots of love from Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

When does the "personal shopper" have a time when she can shop for me? Would love to engage her services. Please pencil me in !

Granny