Monday, July 30, 2007

3 INCHES!!!

That is how much we got cut off MWC's hair this past Saturday. We have had her hair trimmed before, but never quite this much. It had just gotten so long (to the middle of her back) and is very thick~~so she would get very hot outside. RDC said he thinks this length suits her better. I loved it long, but I like it this way too. Except for the fact that she looks even more like a little girl with it just below her shoulders--which is a little hard for me. But we are glad we did it!!




The finished product!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this little girl!! ejw

Anonymous said...

MWC looks like a Princess!
She is just growing up too fast.

GDW

Will and Carley said...

Look at that BIG girl!! I am thinking highlights could be next? You know RDC, its never to early to appreciate the wonderful world of highlights. Just think about it, that's all I'm saying. (hehehehehe)

Anonymous said...

I believe that she would be precious with her hair at any length. I like it at this length also.

Granny

p.s. Kay Kay, let's give her just a few more months before we begin with highlights!

Anonymous said...

This kid is just drop-dead- gorgeous! I continue to be thrilled at how beautiful she is at EVERY stage. Keep those photos coming, MOM! (Of course, we all know that she is just as gorgeous on the inside, too!)

Love,
Aunt Barbara