Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A sweet moment..

Most afternoons now when RDC gets home MWC has her shoes on and is ready to go outside with her Daddy. Which is good for them to have some good Daddy/daughter time and I can get supper ready. Well the other day I was looking out the kitchen window and this picture is what I saw!! It was too sweet. They were looking for birds and airplanes. I just stood there and was overwhelmed with thankfulness and appreciation of what our Heavenly Father has blessed me with. So today I have a challenge: take notice of something that God has blessed you with and express your appreciation to Him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MWC is a blessed little girl to have such a great Daddy. He is NEAT! He loves both of his girls very much!!

GDW

The Family Bond said...

enjoy the moments like these. How they quickly flee.

Will and Carley said...

AWC, as soon as I read your blog I thought of the verse that was the center of Bro.Phil's sermon this past Sunday, Isaiah 40:28-31. He talked about how God doesn't grow tired of blessing His children and HOW much LOVE he has for us! I feel so blessed to be able to see how He has bleesed you, RDC, and MWC. Love you!