Saturday, May 26, 2007

BIG GIRL BED!!!


Last night MWC spent the first night in her big girl bed!! (I figured we better do it now before I decided to keep her my "baby" until she was about 10!! :) ) She did great---she loves to play in it and get in and out!! We set it up well before bed time so she had time to get used to and play before it was actually bedtime. But when it was time for bed, she was quite excited and giddy!!! It took her a while to go to sleep, but she never got up. She did call for us to rock her, but we just rubbed her back and told her good night and that we loved her. And she finally went to sleep without getting up!! And this morning, she did her usual and called us when she woke up. So we are quite proud of our big girl!!!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of her!! And I am proud of Mama letting her grow up!! I still am laughing at the camera mounted on the wall beside her bed!! I cannot wait to see it in person!! Love you guys!! EJW

Will and Carley said...

I agree with Aunt Liddy! So cute and so "AWC" to have the camera on the wall =) Love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

Sisters that are so supporting of AWC!!! Just kidding. Yeahhhhhh MWC you are growing up to fast!
GDW

Anonymous said...

There is a camera mounted on the wall by her bed? That's a new one on me, but I am certain that this provides parents with great peace of mind. You are doing a great job, folks, and I enjoy keeping up with all your doings!

Much love,
Aunt Barbara