Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer is in FULL swing!!

...From having VBS to eating popsicles to going walking/bike riding after dinner. Especially if you look at our "mud hole" in the backyard!!! The kids are LOVING to swim and play on the slip and slide!! But so far we are having a great summer. MWC misses school and choir and mission friends--all of her "social activities"!! I was able to teach her room during VBS and that was fun. I loved being there to watch her interact and participate during the day!! JDC did good. He started the week with an ear infection and 4 molars coming in at once, so RDC stayed home with him on Monday. When I would pick him up each day, I would get a running total of what he had eaten!! One day he ate his snack, 2 other kids' snacks, and then some of the teacher's granola bar!! So that day I figured he would not eat lunch--right?!?!? WRONG!! He came home and ate some fruit and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!!! :) What can we say--he LOVES to eat!! Our summer seems some what low key. Just hanging out with friends and swimming. I have to admit--I miss our pj days so we plan to have a few of them every now and then!!!Here are some pictures of our summer thus far......








1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Don't you just love summer time! Your summer sounds a lot like ours!