Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just wanna brag...

On our parents.--they are the BEST GRANDPARENTS to our children!! They not only tell our kids how much they love us, but they show them. Just this week, MWC has gotten to go to the movies with BeBe and today is playing at Pop and Granny's-just because. It is very evident to us and to our children that they all love spending time with MWC and JDC. It is not unusual for us to hear from any of them, "I just need a MWC and JDC fix." -And they come by to see them. And the feeling is VERY mutual!! Just in the last week, I have heard MWC say, "I want you and Daddy to go on a date so BeBe can come keep me." Or-"I want Pop and Granny to come home so I can go to their house and play." (They just got back from a 2 1/2 week long trip.) And just yesterday, she was pouting on the couch and I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I just want to go to Texas." (Where Grandaddy is.) Poor thing does not understand why we can't just load up and go to Texas like we can going to BeBe's or Pop and Granny's. :( I can't express to anyone enough how much I LOVE to hear her say that!! RDC and I are VERY blessed to have such wonderful parents who will not only be there for us anytime....but our children who they love absolutely- without a doubt-100% unconditionally. So THANK YOU Bebe, Grandaddy, Pop and Granny for what you do for our children and what you mean to the four of us!!













4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Don't know what we would do without those grandparents!

K Storm said...

So fortunate and blessed!!

Will and Carley said...

who wouldn't be in love with those two little babies? yay for grand-folks!

Abby Hutto said...

That makes me tear up! What a blessing to be so close to grandparents! I really believe that is how God intended it to be. I HATE being so far away from my mom and dad and especially hate that Hannah and Harris miss out on the everyday grandparent experiences. I do have to say, that my parents really try to make up for the lost time on family vacations and weekend visits. Anyways, you should brag on those wonderful grandparents!!! They are a true blessing.