Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So this morning....

...when MWC woke up, I brought her to my bed because I was just not quite ready to get up!! :) So she is there next to me and pulls her shirt up and says, "Look at Baby M move!! Wanna feel it??" I loved it!! Of course I obliged, giggling the whole time!!! --feeling and watching her breathe!!

As you can probably guess I am feeling the baby move a lot now!! The other night, it was strong enough for RDC to feel. He is quite excited!!! (He has been trying since I first felt him/her several weeks ago.) Anyway, since it is stronger and you can sometimes see my tummy move, we have been trying to get MWC to feel too. But since you can't predict when it happens it is hard to do. But we will keep trying--and maybe she will feel her baby brother/sister move just as she has felt her "baby" move. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MWC is soooooooooo smart!!!! I know that one day she will be a terrific Mommy also.

GDW

K Storm said...

That is so sweet...she is so cute...wait til she wants to get involved with the feeding of the baby...things will get really interesting then!!

Unknown said...

Actually the idea of Miss Mc wanting to participate in the feedings reminds me of something long forgotten....when Justin pulled up his shirt and tried to nurse Jamie! Yes, there is much fun ahead, MOM!

Thank you again for including us in your journey!

Much love,
Aunt Barbara