Monday, November 26, 2007

Pink toenails.....


A few weeks ago, I had my toenails painted for a party RDC and I went to. Once MWC saw them she told me she wanted her "toenails pink like Mommy." She said it a couple of times that week. Then one night when RDC was getting her down from supper, she said, "Daddy, I want pink toenails like Mommy." He looked at me with this 'I am not sure my little baby is old enough for this' look. But he was fine with it, so we proceeded to paint her toenails pink!! And boy was she PROUD of those toes!!!!! She will show anyone who will take a minute to look!!! That night while she was in bed, we thought she asleep until about 9:45 we heard, "Daddy........". When he went in there she said, "I need to look at my toenails!" I think she is headed to be a very girly-girl!!! (Her daddy is in BIG trouble!!!!! :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was there ever any doubt how much of a girly-girl she would be? I mean, just look at her aunt KayKay!
Love you all!
BeBe

Will and Carley said...

I am soooo proud of her =)