Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We went to see the Wizard!!!!


A couple of weeks ago, RDC and I took MWC to see The Wizard of Oz on stage. SHE LOVED IT!! She was able to sit VERY close to the stage with some good friends while RDC and I sat in the balcony. We could see them down below so were able to see her until it got too dark. But during intermission they told us the girls were standing in front of their seats and not really sitting in them, so we moved down to watch the rest with her. (At first she did not want us sitting with her. She wanted to be a big girl and sit with her friend by herself. :) ) But by the end she was sitting in my lap snuggling--so I think she ended up not minding!! :) But it was so fun being there with her watching her first play on stage. She loves that sort of thing, so I am sure we will be attending more plays.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I know that those Wynn genes contributed to this love!
I'm delighted she's already having these experiences, and thinking of it brings back wonderful memories of taking my boys to shows....til they got old enough to say, "No, thanks!"
Enjoy!
Much love,
Aunt Barbara