Saturday, January 30, 2010

We are so Proud of our Mome!!!!!


Well today our Mome walked, and sometime jogged, in her first 5K Run/Walk. Daddy got us up early and got us ready to go cheer for our Mome. Daddy had gotten a surprise for Mome earlier in the week and JDC, Daddy, and I wore them to show Mome how proud we are of her. It was so cold this morning that I needed my big Pink coat to keep warm. We wrapped JDC up in a blanket to keep him warm but I think he was cold anyway. Aunt EJW took some pictures of us and we wanted to share with you how proud we are of our Mome and her first race.

Sorry you couldn't see JDC's shirt but he was FAN 3!!

Some of you might wonder why I spelled Mome the way I did. This is the way I spelled it the first time I wrote her name all by myself.

6 comments:

K Storm said...

Good going!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I love the shirts!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Mome!

Fan 4

Anonymous said...

So proud of you and Libby!

Anonymous said...

Great going, Mome! I hope that you keep up the good work. It inspires the rest of us to get with it, too!
Much love,
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

Mome, you did GOOD ! ! ! !

Loved the shirts.

Pop and Granny