Saturday, November 7, 2009

You never know what she is going to say.....

Every night after dinner it is a family chore to help clear the table. The other night, RDC and the kids went to rinse their hands and head back to the kitchen. Well both kids got distracted by something on the way. And when he looked up he was alone in the kitchen. So called down the hallway, "Why am I the only one in here?" And MWC politely responded, "Because no body is in there with you." :)

And like he told me--"she answered my question!!" :)

**And I realize that I used the same picture of her from "Wordless Wednesday" but it is just the way she says things lately--with that head tilted grinning at us!! :) And also to tell Pop THANK YOU for taking such GREAT pictures of our babies!! A lot of the "wordless Wednesday" pictures come from ones he has taken. But I have not been able to give him the proper credit since it is supposed to be wordless!! :) But thank you, Pop for doing such a great job on capturing great pics of them!! :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I LOVE it! Thanks for the photos and the stories. I enjoy them SO MUCH!

Much love,
Aunt Barbara