Saturday, November 21, 2009

Doesn't waste ANY time!!!

This morning, RDC took the kids to get donuts. When I heard them come in, I walked up the hall to go and eat with them and this is what I saw.......



(He and MWC had a picnic with Aunt EJW last night, so he figured he would have a picnic this morning!!!)

Then he immediately did this......


.....He was ready to bless it!!! RDC came in and saw him and told me that as soon as they got back in the car with their donuts he put his hand together ready to say the blessing!!! :)

As you can see--meal time is a very important time to him!!!! **I just LOVE our little man!! He just makes me smile!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too, too precious!
BeBe

Anonymous said...

The boy likes to eat!!!!! Cannot wait for Thursday, it is going to be fun.

GDW

Will and Carley said...

I just love his juicy little cheeks!

Barbara said...

Well, parents, once again, proof positive of a job well done. Giving thanks is so important and you are doing such a grand job of teaching your little ones.
God bless.
Much love,
Aunt Barbara