Friday, July 10, 2009

Where is she?!?!?

When JDC puts his hands up like he is asking "where" or "what" he is usually looking for his sister. He usually wants to be entertained by her, near her, or playing peek-a-boo while she runs around him. We LOVE that sound of them playing and laughing together!!! It can have been loud in our house for hours and when I think I have had just about enough noise but hear that, I can't say stop it. It will bring a smile to your face not matter what is going on. Well last night, I was about to put JDC down for bed and his daddy came in to give him kisses and he put his hands up and was looking at the door --and we knew what he was thinking. We asked if he wanted to give MWC kisses before bed and he did the sign language for "please." (That is his was of communicating most of the time--his few words of signing.) Anyway, RDC took him into the bathroom where she was taking a bath and he gave his sister hugs and kisses and then was ready for bed. :) We thought it was too sweet!! I can't express to you how much I LOVE our babies!! Yes- we have had a few rough days and they are not as perfect as grandparents think they can be :)--but I would not change ANYTHING about them and I love them to pieces!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the SWEETEST story!
Love you,
BeBe

Anonymous said...

They are sweet because that is what they experience. You and David (and your family/friends)demonstrate love and kindess and sweetness to your beatiful children and they are able to learn and to give it back.
Thanks be to God.
Love,
Aunt Barbara