Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding weekend....

I can't believe that a week has already passed since we had Will and Carley's wedding weekend!! (And some times I think it has been SOOOO Long since I have talked to my baby sister!!) But anyway...we started last weekend with a Bridesmaid dinner/Bachelorette dinner. It was so much fun just getting to know some of CWG's friends better!! And it was nice having a girls dinner while Daddy and Grandaddy wrangled the kids. I think at this dinner is when KayKay realize she is going to be the bride and center of attention all weekend...and she was gonna like that!! :) *Sorry no pictures from that--but wish I did--her sweet friends made her a FABULOUS "bride" necklace that was adorable!!

Then Friday it was the bridesmaid luncheon while RDC, Grandaddy, Pop, Uncle Bob (Grandaddy's brother), MWC and JDC all went to Chuck E Ch**se!! I have to say, as excited I was about the luncheon, I was a little jealous to be missing such a FUN lunch!!! RDC said, he is not sure who had more fun--MWC or Uncle Bob!!!! As someone told me at the luncheon, MWC was going to feel like a queen after so much attention!!!

Then rehearsal and rehearsal dinner that night. And of course the wedding was on Saturday!! It was beautiful!! KayKay was a stunning bride!! JDC almost made it through--but he was in a good mood and kept "talking". RDC gave him some snack to keep him quiet and his response was "MMMM!!" :) The ceremony was sweet and just "them". They laughed and cried and made it their own. I am sure she will have more to post and share when they return from their honeymoon.

Sunday we were able to visit some more with Aunt Barbara, Uncle Randy, and Uncle Bob before they left to go home. It was a great weekend!! The kids did great even though they were lacking in the sleep department. :) We could not have asked for better behaved children.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! It was wonderful!
Love you,
BeBe