Sunday, May 3, 2009

SOOOOO....

...the wedding was a HUGE success!!! I am not going to post pictures and go into much detail because I know Mrs. Garner will want to do that when she returns.  But I will say this...she looked BEAUTIFUL!!!  (Well I might post a few pics later..because she said it was ok...but later)---And I did talk to  her today and she said yesterday was THE BEST Day --and she did not want it to end!!!!  She loved every minute and the only thing she would change was that it would have lasted longer.  :)  I know some of you are wondering,,,,,why did she talked to her sister while she was on her honeymoon?!?!?! (We are close, but even I have some boundaries!! :)  Unfortunately the newlyweds are stuck in Atlanta tonight. :( Their plane out of here was delayed which made them miss their flight to Jamaica. :(  So they are hanging out in a hotel and should fly out in the morning.  So could you please say a special prayer for them?? That everything else would go smoothly and they would have a FABULOUS rest of the honeymoon???  She did say, "I am sure God has a silver lining in this.... I am just not seeing it right now."  :)  Thanks!! I know they would appreciate it!!!  

**And I will post some pictures. But not tonight....I am TIRED!!!! It has been a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the most wonderful time this weekend and today with the Cox family really was over the top! Randy put the photos and videos through the tv tonight and it is fabulous to relive! Thank you!
With much love,
Aunt Barbara and Uncle Randy

Anonymous said...

The wedding was beautiful and I know that Will and Carley will have marvelous memories of the day.

Pop and Granny

K Storm said...

So happy for the newlyweds!