Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Monday night routine

A few seasons ago, MWC fell in love with Dancing People, (Dancing with the Stars).  She loves to watch them dance and of course try to imitate their moves.  (Luckily sometimes she is not able to master the more "riska" ones!!)  But she loves to watch and dance.  So now on Monday nights she puts on her Barbie "princess dress" as she calls it, her "family shoes"( which are those plastic heels for little girls you can buy) and get her Prince (Daddy) and dance away!! They dance, then listen to the judges and then come talk to the reporter (me).  It is so much fun to watch her!!--and to watch her poor prince who does not have a LICK of rhythm in his whole body!!!! :)  





Waiting for the dance to begin.......



....the routine......



and the judges scoring!!!

**I do have some video, but I think I will be in a little bit of trouble with MY prince if I post it on the blog!!!! :)--but trust me...quite humerous...but he and little girl are having so much fun and that is what really matters!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the sweetess thing! What memories you are making. There is nothing more special than a daddy and his little girl.. Enjoy!

K Storm said...

We often have a bit of that going on here...she is so cute all dressed up!

Stephanie said...

How fun! It looks like you are going to need to get that girl some dance lessons.

Unknown said...

Tell the Prince I will pay money to see that!!! That is about the cutest, and funniest, thing I have heard in a while.