Thursday, September 11, 2008

If fashion does not work out....




....maybe we could be a manicurist!!!! MWC's sweet friend AEH gave her a makeup kit for her birthday last year--and she still LOVES to play with it!! I have only recently braved the nail polish, but it was not bad at all!! She did a great job and there was really no mess--and it does not stain!! :) She had a great time the other day painting her nails!!




















And then it was my turn to have my nails done!!!


She did a pretty good job!! Of course she wanted to be finished after just one hand!! I am not sure how many customers she would keep if she got tired half way through!!!

6 comments:

K Storm said...

That is so much fun!! She did a good job!

Anonymous said...

She is the most precious child, but then look who her mama and daddy are!
Bebe

Will and Carley said...

I am calling to make my appointment right now. LOVE that sweet baby girl!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Darling! If she loves makeup, she and Rileigh should most definitely get together. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the "favorite little people" photo....what a beautiful shot of two beautiful children!
And the two guys relaxing and sleeping in the chair! Awesome shot, MOM (or was that MWC?)
Thanks for the smiles and heart "warms"!
Love,
Aunt Barbara

Dara said...

How fun! What a talented little girl! By the way...I love her comment the other day! :)