Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The circus came to town....


A couple of weeks ago, we were able to take MWC to see the circus!! (JDC stayed with BeBe--thanks, BeBe!) The child LOVED it!!!! She even woke us up at 7:30 the next morning telling us she wanted to go back to the circus. :) I did not get many pictures of her looking at the camera, because as she puts it, "I am watching the show!" *That is the response I got when I asked her to look at her daddy so he can take her picture!!! We did have fun and she sat and watched the WHOLE thing with amazement. I told RDC that I love taking her to "shows" because she does sit and watch the whole thing so we feel like we get our money's worth!!!! :)


So I am sure this family will go to as many shows as we can!!!







This is one I got before the show....and as you can tell she is really not interested in taking pictures!!!






This is what most of our pictures look like!!! :)













I think this was her favorite because if you ask her about the circus she always tells you about how the "man came out and sprayed this stuff on another man." *The clown had something on fire and the other guy came and sprayed him with the extinguisher.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!
Love you all!
BeBe

Will and Carley said...

no pictures of the hat?
love her!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Too cute! She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't surprise me at all that she would take it all in! What a smart little girl! She wants to enjoy every wonderful thing that life has to offer.
God bless her and her family!
Much love,
Aunt Barbara

K Storm said...

Isn't it fun to see things like the circus through your child's eyes? What a great time!