Sunday, April 20, 2008

A morning baby?!?!?!

Could it be that JDC is going to be our "morning child"? This morning after I fed him, I was talking to him and singing the "good morning" song and he would get the biggest grin across his face!! It was priceless. We had more fun just sitting there while I sang and all watching him light up!!! What a way to start the day. :) MWC is like me and we are not fans of morning time. It takes us a while to get her out of the bed and moving. She likes to lay there for a little bit before "hitting the floor".-(As my daddy used to tell me when he would wake me up in the mornings!) Maybe between RDC and JDC we can have pleasant mornings around here!!!! :)
**And by the way for those of you wanting to know.....JDC has not been called Baby Elmo by his big sister!! :) Except for the first time they met, she had to make the connection from Baby Elmo to Baby JDC. But when family came in they were quickly corrected that he was not baby Elmo, but baby JDC!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great and precious!! I cannot WAIT to get to hold him and love on him!! not long!! love you guys!!
ejw

Will and Carley said...

look at that sweet little man!! Love that boy =) I think he is starting to look like his Daddy a little bit!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see another picture of the little man...been looking daily! He has grown so much already and that smile....
what CAN I SAY?????

GORGEOUS AGAIN!!!!!!

Love to all four of you!
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

His smiles are special rays of sunshine. Makes my heart feel good.

Granny

Dara said...

How sweet! I love the picture! That cracks me up about your "morning" child. I think I turned into a morning person after I had kids! Love you!