Friday, April 11, 2008

A little bit more about me....

I was "tagged" in a new game. So here are some more facts about me----

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was in college working in the afternoon at a daycare center---and did not know it but was about to meet the man I would spend the rest of my life with!!! :)

5 things on my to-do list today

1. Feed JDC
2. Change JDC
3. maybe some laundry
4. possibly dishes
5. Go with RDC and MWC to have dinner and get her some Sunday shoes. (A little special attention while Bebe stays with the little man.)

5 snacks I enjoy

1.Most any type of dessert/sweet
2. chips and dip
3. carrots and ranch dip (not that I would pick eating this instead of a sweet!!! But I do enjoy it!!)
4. coke icee
5. Snappy Turtle from Bops

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Tithe
2. Pay off house and other debts
3. Put away for college and wedding
4. Buy a condo on the beach
5. Share---Help out family

5 bad habits

1. Being on the computer too much
2. procrastinating
3. worrying what others think
4. Analyzing things WAY too much
5. Wasting time instead of doing housework :(

5 places I have lived

1. West Pointe, MS
2. Jackson, MS
3. Ridgeland, MS
4. Starkville, MS
5. Madison, MS

5 jobs I've had

1. Babysitter
2. Paper Carrier
3. Daycare worker
4. Assistant Director of Daycare
5. Data Entry Secretary
6. Mama!!! (I know it said 5 but I can't leave off the best!!!!)

5 people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):

Most people have been tagged--but I will add:
1. Dara

No comments: