Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!

Today of course is RDC's 34th birthday!!! MWC and I are extremely blessed to have him as a husband and a father. I thank God everyday that he chose RDC for me and for us to share our lives together. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is --but he surprised MWC and I this morning and took the day off so we are going to PLAY!!! But I did want to wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you!!! MWC and her daddy on his birthday 3 years ago!!!

The birthday boy and the luckiest girl in the world!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RDC!!!
You are a special Husband and Daddy. As a father, I am so blessed to have you take care of my little girl and my little, little girl. There are not enough adjectives to describe what a great husband and father you are. AWC and MWC are so blessed to have you. You get my vote for "Husband and Father of the Year"

Love
GDW

Anonymous said...

RDC, you are what God intended daddies and husbands to be! And, sons-in-laws, too! You get my vote, too!
Thanks Gran and Pop for deciding to have him and raising him up right!
BeBe

Will and Carley said...

happy happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

to the WORLD'S #1
husband/father/son-in-law!!!

What an awesome tribute to RDC to have so much love, respect, and appreciation expressed by all!

I hope that your day was as wonderful as you are yourself and I look forward to more adventures and installments in the ongoing story of a beautiful and loving family!

Much, much love,
Aunt Barbara

Dara said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details! Love you!